Massage Benefits include feeling and simply being healthier far into the future. Taking care of your body should be at the top of your priorities.
- Pain relief
- Better posture
- Reduces trauma stored in the body
- Stress relief
- Reduces Inflammation in muscles
- Encourages relaxation
- Decreases sadness, depression and irritability
Massage therapy uses non-verbal techniques to encourage healing and erase memories that cause a “freeze” reaction. In fact, stress relief alone can improve your vitality and state of mind. So what better way to prepare for a long, happy life than a relaxing, therapeutic massage?
Many massage therapy techniques help release trauma from injuries, car accidents, fighting in war, life altering events, or loss of a loved one. Therapy helps by providing a safe place to let go of psychological effects often held in the mind, body and spirit.
Unlike other bad habits, poor posture can be corrected by relaxation and functional correction of the muscles. Brie helps reinforce healthy and natural movements, which can get your posture back on track.
List of diseases which can benefit from Massage Therapy
- Migraine Headache/Tension Headache
- Multiple Sclerosis/Muscular Dystrophy
- Poor Posture/Scoliosis
- Back Pain/Piriformis Syndrome/Rotary Cuff Pain
- Chronic Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome